Cabin Rental Agreement
Check-in 3:00PM - Check-out 11:00 A.M.
Welcome to West Virginia
V-8 Motor Lodge
Rt. 80 Autumn Drive
Gilbert, WV 25621
THIS IS A BINDING AND LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE TENNANT AND V-8 Motor Lodge. YOUR SIGNATURE AND PAYMENT OF MONIES TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THIS AGREEMENT IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR VACATIONAL RENTAL.
In consideration of the rent received and the mutual promises herein, V-Inn does hereby rent to the tenant property described under the following conditions.
1. GUEST REGISTRATION FORM has been completed and acknowledgement and acceptance of risk and RELEASE has been read, dated, and signed.
2. THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT must be signed by the tenant before taking possession of the rental cabin and/or property.
3. Tenant signing rental agreement is responsible for keeping the cabin/cabins clean and safe during the entire tenancy.
- WHEN CHECKING OUT – Please “broom sweep” the cabin, wash dirty dishes and leave them in the dish drainer, and take out all trash. Please turn off lights, heater or AC, TV, and any other electrical device, lock all windows and cabin door behind you.
- In addition, tenant is responsible for any damages or extra cleaning that is required after checkout. There will be a minimum charge of $30.00 for any extra cleaning.
- Security Deposit: Credit Card required covering damage and/or theft to cabin. Management asks that prior to occupancy of cabin, registered guests should report any damage to the office to avoid forfeiture of deposit and/or additional charges.
4. State & Local fire codes prohibit exceeding maximum occupancy.
- All cabin rates are for three people. Children 15 and under must be accompanied by their parents or legal guardians.
5. Absolutely No Pets allowed in cabin. If a pet is found at or in the cabin you will be subject to a cleaning fee (deflea and/or clean furniture) of no less than $150.00, cost of any repairs due to damage by pet, and expulsion from campground.
6. ALL CABINS ARE SMOKEFREE ENVIRONMENT. You will be responsible for an expense charge of no less than $150.00 to deodorize, cost of any repairs due to damage to interior and/or exterior of cabin due to damage from smoking, and expulsion from the facilities.
7. ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS NOR PARTIES. We reserve the right to terminate any rental for loud, boisterous, or dangerous behavior or violation of posted rules and policies.
8. Please do not wear riding boots or muddy shoes/bootsinside cabin.
9. Please do not hang muddy clothes on window casing/screens. We have provided a clothes line for you to hang your clothes.
10. Please do not set boots, clothing, etc. on heat/AC unit. It will not function properly when covered.
11. Please do not sit on the AC unit. We have provided chairs for you to sit in.
12. Please do not swing or hang on the inside or outside banisters.
13. MAINTENANCE: Every effort is made to keep the property and its contents in good working order. Please notify us immediately of any need of repair.
14. WV Fire Code: Grills are not allowed on the porch or inside the cabin.
15. Emergency: A list of emergency numbers is provided.
16. Weather Policy: No refunds, credits, or changes due to weather.
17. No ATV's allowed on the grass.
We do not provide daily maid servic